04 Jan FULL SPEED INTO 2019 !
FULL SPEED INTO 2019 !
ROAR BEFORE 24 / DAYTONA – JANUARY 4th, 5th & 6th 2019
Gabriel Aubry will take part in the preparatory sessions of the legendary 24 Hours of DAYTONA, the ‘ROAR BEFORE ROLEX 24’ at the Daytona International Speedway, on the 4th, 5th and 6th of January, at the wheel of a LMP2 Oreca 07 – Gibson for PR1/Mathiassen Motorsports. He will be joining the young American driver Matt McMurry.
GABRIEL AUBRY – PR1/ MATHIASSEN DRIVER : “ These 3 test days will be a good exercise, as they are early in the season, compared to my usual calendar. I’ll be discovering at the same time a new universe, a new way of working, a new championship, a new team and new tracks. The team knows the IMSA series well and I will learn a lot in this new adventure. I want to thank my partners without whom I would not have been able to reach this level in my career, or these great programmes since 2018.”
IMSA / 2019 CALENDAR :
- 4-6 January : Roar Before Rolex 24
- 24-27 January : Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona
- 13-16 March : Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring
- 12-13 April : Long Beach
- 3-5 May : Mid-Ohio
- 28-30 June : Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
- 5-7 Juiy : Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- 2-4 August : Road America
- 13-15 September : WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
- 10-12 October : Motul Petit Le Mans